[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: gnuradio.org services are currently down

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: gnuradio.org services are currently down
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:03:06 -0700

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 13:32, Johnathan Corgan
<address@hidden> wrote:

> We may need to roll back to our last full backup, which was a little over a
> day
> ago.  I'll let everyone know.

The gnuradio.org server is functioning, restored from the prior
backup.  Unfortunately, any wiki edits or ticket changes in the last
day have been lost, though I don't think there was anything that can't
be re-entered.

The last three commits and merges in the main source code repository
were lost.  However, since git is a distributed VCS, a simple push
from a local repo was all that was needed to put everything back in
order :-)

Please let me know if you encounter any oddities or missing information.

Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC