Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 10.04 heads up.

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 10.04 heads up.
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 17:15:56 +0200

Hi Bill,

Sorry to hear you have this problem but you should not consider this
normal for Ubuntu 10.04.
I have already upgraded 4 computers to 10.04 and none of them showed
such behavior. My latest upgrade was an old laptop with only 512MB of
ram. After login 123 MB is used. If I then start firefox and load a
page memory consumption goes up to 154 MB (but this would also depend
what kind of page).

I suggest you try the Ubuntu forums and bug tracker to see if others
had similar problems.

Alex