Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GnuRadio Notes:

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GnuRadio Notes:
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:53:58 -0400

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 7:36 PM, William Pretty Security Inc
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Everyone on the list has been REALLY helpful, so here is my contribution to
> the list.
>
> While I was installing Gnuradio on Ubuntu 9.10, I took careful notes of
> everything I did.
>
> This should be complete instructions. Starting from scratch, with a new
> install of Ubuntu.
>
> Much of this document is cut and pasted from the wiki. What I have done is
> save you the trouble
>
> of searching all over for the information that you need.
>
> Hopefully this will be of help to the non-Linux Guru’s on the list.
>
> Hopefully someone will edit and add to this document to make it even better
>

> Bill

Hi Bill,

I'm really glad you're having success with GNU Radio and you're
willingness and efforts to contribute back!

I am curious, however, what issues you found that were not part of the
installation instructions for Ubuntu found on the GNU Radio website
(http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/UbuntuInstall)?

If there were things that you had to do that aren't mentioned on the
website, we can make changes there, too.

Thanks,
Tom