Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX usage

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX usage
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 11:15:17 -0700

I was going to make a more formal announcement, but here it goes:

I pushed WBX support to the UHD master just now. Instructions here:
http://ettus-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki

For those of you using the gnuradio gr-uhd component, i recommend rebuilding gr-uhd after building/installing the latest libuhd.