Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bluetooth using RFX-2400

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bluetooth using RFX-2400
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:10:15 -0500

Hi Dominic,

RFX2400 works in the range of 2.3GHz - 2.9GHz (both TX/RX)

and you may check out http://gnuradio.utah.edu/trac/wiki/UsrpRfxDiagrams for connection diagrams. There is a bandpass filter on board which restrict you to ISM band (2.4 - 2.4835 GHz) , but it can be bypassed if you need. Here you may filter 83.5 MHz spectrum without bypassing the BPF.

Well, can you send me the codes which you have written.

Regards,
Tarun
University of Texas at Dallas