RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with How to Write a Signal ProcessingBlo

From: Bahn William L Civ USAFA/DFCS
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with How to Write a Signal ProcessingBlock
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:33:53 -0700

As a test, I went into the howto_square_ff.cc file and changed it so
that it adds instead of multiplies (so doubles instead of squares). The
make check still passed without problems. If I introduced a syntax
error, then it fails - so I am definitely changing the file being used
in the make process.

This implies that the make check process is not actually invoking the
qa_howto.py program. That being the case, upon what basis does the
article claim that the new block works?