RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] B input on BasicRX not working

From: Bahn William L Civ USAFA/DFCS
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] B input on BasicRX not working
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:42:46 -0700

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to receive a signal sent
in to the "RX-B" input of a BasicRX board, as opposed to the "RXB" slot
of the USRP (gotta love the completely clear and unambiguous labeling).

If that is the case, then to get input from the B side you need to use
A:1 as the source (if the BasicRX is plugged in to RXA) and B:1 if it is
plugged in to RXB.

Where, might you ask, is this and other things like it documented? As
near as I can tell, it isn't. On about the third time that I asked the
same question someone on this board finally let me in on the secret.