Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On-site Training Now Available for GNU Radio and

From: M. Ranganathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On-site Training Now Available for GNU Radio and USRP
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:47:47 -0500

I would be very interested in off site training with the rough outline you have below. Web-based distance education would be great. I am possibly one of two people interested in Gnu Radio in my organization. On site training would be difficult to justify to the bean counters for just two people.

Ranga

Johnathan Corgan wrote:

Eric A. Cottrell wrote:

Sounds interesting.  Is there any off-site training for GNU Radio and
USRP?  Maybe in connection with DCC or other event?  Somehow I think
on-site training for one person will be rather expensive. 8)

I'm not aware of anything formal that exists now.

Eric, Matt, and I are looking into it and trying to judge demand for a
"deep immersion" class that goes beyond just GNU Radio/USRP and more
fully covers SDR, DSP, and RF design in general, using GR/USRP as
teaching aids.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC