Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On-site Training Now Available for GNU Radio and

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On-site Training Now Available for GNU Radio and USRP
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:18:08 -0800

Eric A. Cottrell wrote:

> Sounds interesting.  Is there any off-site training for GNU Radio and
> USRP?  Maybe in connection with DCC or other event?  Somehow I think
> on-site training for one person will be rather expensive. 8)

I'm not aware of anything formal that exists now.

Eric, Matt, and I are looking into it and trying to judge demand for a
"deep immersion" class that goes beyond just GNU Radio/USRP and more
fully covers SDR, DSP, and RF design in general, using GR/USRP as
teaching aids.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC