[Discuss-gnuradio] waring messages

From: Anastasopoulos Achilleas
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] waring messages
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:01:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have installed FC5 on my PC and built gnuradio.
Everything seems to work fine.
However I get the following warnings
when I run the usrp examples.

where are they coming from?

Thanks
Achilleas

$ ./usrp_wfm_rcv.py
Using RX d'board B: TV Rx
gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
gr_fir_fff: using SSE
FYI: No Powermate or Contour Knob found
GnomePrintCupsPlugin-Message: The ppd file for the CUPS printer crashatl could n ot be loaded.

** (python:2767): WARNING **: Could not find child for option "PhysicalSize" wit h id "Unknown"

** (python:2767): WARNING **: Could not set value of "PhysicalSize" to "Unknown" GnomePrintCupsPlugin-Message: The ppd file for the CUPS printer priv4403 could not be loaded. GnomePrintCupsPlugin-Message: The ppd file for the CUPS printer tek350 could not be loaded.

** (python:2767): WARNING **: Could not find child for option "PhysicalSize" with id "Unknown"

** (python:2767): WARNING **: Could not set value of "PhysicalSize" to "Unknown" GnomePrintCupsPlugin-Message: The ppd file for the CUPS printer altbasement could not be loaded.