Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while compiling Gnuradio 2.3 from CVS

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while compiling Gnuradio 2.3 from CVS
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:04:29 +0100

Eric,

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 05:25:48PM -0800, Eric Blossom wrote:
> I did commit the rename from gr_io_signature::INFINITE to
> gr_io_signature::IO_INFINITE a while back.  That should solve the
> problem on Cygwin/MinGW.  I don't think this problem has to do with
> that, I think it's a SWIG version problem.

Indeed, it has to do with SWIG, at least the Cygwin version I have  ;-)
The ioinf.patch file follows in that manner src/lib/io/sdr_1000.i.

Talking about SWIG issues, you may solve the SDR1000 default pp using
the attached patch /tmp/sdr1kpp.patch. This is how I solved it under
Cygwin.

REM: even though the pythonwin.patch was of no help for OSX, the -no-undefined
and the -lpython are needed for Cygwin and MinGW (the module generation
would fail otherwise).

--
Stephane