Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comb Filter

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comb Filter
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:13:15 -0800

Thanks .. my concern right now is to get a video decoding system
working. Speed is not the issue. Once I am able to do this, I can fine
tune different modules. I also have to find out how to convert the
decoded intensity (Y) values to something that can be displayed by the
display driver ....

Regards,
Prateek

--