Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comb Filter

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comb Filter
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:39:23 -0800

Hi,

Can you please suggest  a site, where I can find the specifications
for the comb filter etc for NTSC decoding. From the books that I have,
it is not very clear ...

Here is the plan that I have thought

Samples --> Comb Filter --> Extract Y and Timing Info --> Display

Once the monochrome reception works properly I will go for color ..

Any comments ??

Regards,

Prateek

--