[Discuss-gnuradio] re: GNU-radio build problem

From: Ian Wraith
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] re: GNU-radio build problem
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:05:20 +0100

Hello

>Just to be sure I've confirmed the same results when building
>gnuradio-0.5, gnuradio-0.6, and gnuradio-0.7.
>I've confirmed the installation of qt-2.3.1 and have, in fact, >reinstalled it just to be sure.

 It looks like we have the same problem. This morning I installed
RH 9.0 on a fresh PC and made sure it had all the QT 2 & 3 libs
plus the devel rpms. However when I installed gnuradio-0.8 and ran
configure I got the same error about not finding the QT libs. I
did a quick search of the list archives for any mention of this and
found Eric suggested a couple of solutions to this in a message on
12th Jan.

 One of these was to download from the CVS but when I did this I
got the same reconf errors noted by Matt. However if I then run
configure it finds the QT libs but make fails due to the reconf
errors.

Regards

Ian