Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X gnuradio take 2

From: Daniel Rogers
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X gnuradio take 2
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 07:03:26 -0800

H. R. Myler (@ pbLULU) wrote:
Admittedly, no. Those tools are present, but much later versions:

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.52

automake (GNU automake) 1.6.1

libtool won't tell me what version it is, but file says: libtool: Mach-O executable ppc

You need to be careful on MacOS X. There is a tool called libtool that is part of the normal Mach-O tool chain, and there is gnu libtool. Gnu libtool is what you want and a version of it is somewhere in /usr/share, NOT in your path (sorry I can't be more specific, but I Mac OS X machine is down right now, try find /usr/share -name 'libtool'). You can also grab the latest version of GNU automake (the package that usually contains libtool) which has support for Mac OS X.

--
Dan