[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio talk and demo at Stanford Wed April 9

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio talk and demo at Stanford Wed April 9
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:18:07 -0800

I'll be speaking and demoing at the Stanford Computer Systems
Laboratory Colloquim next Wednesday, April 9th from 4:15 to 5:30 in
Gates B03.   Everyone is welcome to attend.

http://www.stanford.edu/class/ee380/schedule.html

I'm also interested in getting together for dinner afterwards to
conspire about GNU Radio.  If you can't make the colloquim but are
interested in dinner drop me a note and we'll work out a rendezvous.

Eric