[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: A little DQPSK demodulation progress and a questi

From: Ian Wraith
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: A little DQPSK demodulation progress and a question
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:34:51 +0100

Hello Joseph & Group

>Would you mind preparing one more graph image? It would be interesting to
>see the data that you have acquired and graphed as points (not lines) with
>each point plotted as the real value vs. the imaginary. The result should
>be a constellation plot as seen in the paper you referenced. The system
>phase noise will potentially be observable as may a number of other items.

 No problem have a look at ..

http://borg.shef.ac.uk/~ianw/dqpsk_const.html

This shows 2 graphs one showing a raw data constellation and the other a
filtered data constellation each showing 500 points of data. This is real
off air data though as opposed to the usual alternating pattern of 1's
and 0's which most papers use for their data. That said I am not sure if
I should be worried by what I am seeing.

Regards

Ian