[Discuss-gnuradio] The configure/autoconf patch file is now available.

From: Benjamin J. Tarval
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] The configure/autoconf patch file is now available.
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:15:08 -0700

I am pleased to announce the release of the patch file that I had
mentioned a couple days ago. After applying this patch to the
source tree, you can now build most of the source tree by just doing a:
        ./configure && make

Specifically, this will build the pspectra library as well as the
demo programs under the src/pspectra/pam directory. I've left the
modifications of the driver Makefile.in files to Eric, as that's
the area he's working on. But I've put the framework for it in place.

I'll be working on integrating this patch into the source code tree
over the next week. In the meantime, I'd appreciate it if you could
try it out before I integrate it.

To do so, all you need to do is to use the links at:
        http://www.supercomputer.org/gnuradio/archives/patch_1.1_a

The full documentation, and a list of all the changes is at:
        http://www.supercomputer.org/gnuradio/archives/patch_1.1/Changes

And finally, the patchfile itself is at:
        http://www.supercomputer.org/gnuradio/archives/patch_1.1/patch_1.1_a

Basically you just grab a copy of the source tree, apply the patch
and then run configure and make.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

        -ben-