discuss-gnu-electric

Electric technology files

From: Shah Sharif
Subject: Electric technology files
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:20:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am new to Electric. I am interested in circuit
design and layout & simulation.
I was able to setup the version 8.04 and go through
the examples in the help documents.

I have a question:
How does Electric handles high voltage devices? Mosis
6metal layer, double poly technology support both high
& low voltage devices. But I didnot see any option in
schematic or layout to support high voltage devices.

Also, for exatraction does the parasitic values given
in electric correspond to real parasitic
values(associated with the lamblda value) ? Or are
these just some example.

Thanks for your help.
Shah