discuss-gnu-electric

(no subject)

From: vvc
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:30:51 +0000

Hello,

I am having a problem installing Electric. It seems
to compile OK using Visual C++ 6.0, however when
I run the program, I get a notice about the cadrc
file not found, installation may be incorrect. There
are only 3 menu selections in the electric gui: File
View, and Help. I can load an electric library okay
but there are no menu selections to navigate around.
I haven't seen version 6.01 before, but it does seem
like a bad installation. Any idea what the problem
be?

Thanks,

Pierce Keating