Re: Client-side autoexecuted software/scripts

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: Client-side autoexecuted software/scripts
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:26:44 +0200

I requested Adonay to start a new thread but realized shortly after that
i mentioned in the original thread:

I guess it's ideally to off-topic long discussion in threads if you
forgot to change the subject, as long as you just actually change it to
the topic. Because it's where history of the discussion can be found.

Thank you for gathering the archive links Adonay.