Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Database

From: Marta Rogers
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Database
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 21:05:36 +0100

OK this seems to be interesting stuff.
I've found this page https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:RDF_export
which seems to work (for a single page), here
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Special:ExportRDF
To export everything, you should have a script called "dumpRDF.php" as
mentioned here
https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:RDF_export#Exporting_all_data

Could you look for this script? It might be the right way to export all data in
RDF.