Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Database

From: Greg Rundlett (freephile)
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Free Software Directory Database
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:38:02 -0500

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 4:42 AM, Marta Rogers <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks a lot! It's still a mess to parse, but at least it's a start :)
Given that the FSD is updated constantly, is there any way that I can create these dumps myself even without admin access to the directory database? Like a script or something?

Ian Kelling did say how he did it... using a script.

> I did it following the instructions here, https://github.com/WikiTeam/wikiteam/wiki/Tutorial[https://github.com/WikiTeam/wikiteam/wiki/Tutorial]
> with a few minor hickups.

I can't tell you what hiccups he encountered, but they were probably minor.