dfey-nw-discuss

[Dfey-nw-discuss] Website - www.dfey.org

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Website - www.dfey.org
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:04:27 +0100

Ok, everybody's patience is wearing thin, but lets keep our brains in gear and think before we speak.

As Robert Leverington stated, and as has been widely agreed. Wiki's are unsuitable main pages.

Two (as far as I know) main avenues have been put forward for the main site. I'll portray these best I can, but please be aware that I do lean one way and this is only my best attempt.

Concept One:
Static front page. Blog for announcements, meeting announcements etc,

Concept Two:
No dynamic content - Static simplistic homepage with several links to simplistic pages off from it. Modelled on in concept, if not in implementation.

Discuss.

Tim