dfey-general-discuss

Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] Remember *that* meeting?....

From: Joe O'Dell
Subject: Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] Remember *that* meeting?....
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:33:43 +0100

Hey Paul,

> Sounds good to me,  can the dclug Jump in on this one,  as we are
> looking at doing something similar,
> Perhaps they would be interestred in helping or even sponsoring, esp if
> you can give them some space to write articles etc

I'd be happy for DCLUG to assist in the writing of sections/articles and the
production of the booklet.
The more the merrier!

> so i have no problem burning copies
> of the opencd for use locally (torbay)

That would be great, but it would be even nicer to have pressed media for use.
I'm investigating the ThinkBig Funding, which initially grants £300 for the
project and then the £2000, so perhaps it's something we could conquer first?
Or perhaps we could ask somewhere like the Linux Emporium to co-brand the disks
with us for no-/low-fee?

theingots.org looks good - I will have a proper look through them when I get
back later today :)

Thanks!

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)