renaming the denemo.desktop file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: renaming the denemo.desktop file
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:33:08 +0100

Hi,

Federico Bruni has been creating a flatpak for Denemo and has suggested
renaming the file

pixmaps/denemo.desktop

pixmaps/org.denemo.Denemo.desktop

I'm not familiar with this desktop configuration stuff, but I recall
that you made patches to this file and so I would appreciate it if you
could say whether this is ok or if I should create a symbolic link
between the new and old names to retain all current functionality.

best wishes

Richard Shann
Attached is the patch proposed.