position of dynamics pp ff etc

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: position of dynamics pp ff etc
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:58:56 +0100

Hi Richard,
I have two scores with 5 staves and a  staff for Marks etc at the top of the score but then copies into each part.
I have put Dynamic markings on the staff but ff and p etc are typeset above the line and some of my more inflexible colleagues find this a problem.
Is there a fix for this; I have looked under Score and Staff and Properties of each and under Score Typesetter to no avail?
And cannot find reference to it in Command Centre.
Joe
PS ALT- abcdeand g are all OK.
ALT f is a perishing nuisance. ALT-F does not work and I have to use a 2 key ALT-e,f command to add an e note to a chord. In windows CTRL-f is find - I wish it had stayed that way. :-)