Orphan lines on the last page.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Orphan lines on the last page.
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 09:32:52 +0100

I've always avoided orphan lines(*) on the last page of a score by
setting the total number of pages - a nasty hack.
I noticed there is a much better way of avoiding that - you can set the
minimum number of systems per page, which will make LilyPond either put
more systems on the last page or squeeze the last system in to one less
pages, whichever looks best.
So I've added a command in Score->Typesetter->Print Layout to do that.

I've also tweaked figured bass code...

In the repository now.

Richard
(*) by an "orphan" line I mean a single system which has spilled over
onto the last page.