Denemo on Mac OS X 10.15.4

From: David Richmond
Subject: Denemo on Mac OS X 10.15.4
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:54:46 -0500

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have successfully compiled and run Denemo 2.4.0 on Mac OS X 10.15.4 based on a MacPorts distribution of its dependencies. (I only had to update evince to a more recent upstream version, 3.35.92, because the earlier version of evince would not compile.)

I'm looking forward to learning to use the program. Later, I'm hoping I can get far enough to push a Denemo package to MacPorts and maybe even pull together a binary Mac installer package.

David