Re: Adjust Margins creates INVALID! error

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: Adjust Margins creates INVALID! error
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 08:49:31 -0700

I think you've nailed it Richard.

I was using 2.2 -- the Ubuntu Denemo packages. When I couldn't solve the issue
myself, I thought it could be a bug in 2.2 so I downloaded 2.3 from Andreas.

I then opened both scores I created in 2.2 -- one with the margins left alone
and the other with the margins changed -- to see if it replicated. I sent
those files to the list.

Upon reading your reply, I started a new score in 2.3 and I see that it works.

It looks like this problem is solved.