Denemo Crash 2.3.3

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Denemo Crash 2.3.3
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 21:04:19 +0100

Hi Richard,
I was hoping to create a click track to go with this so people could try to play it under Lockdown.
The Music is too loud under midi, so I thought of changing the instrument to Violin.
When I tried for Staff 2 (Mandolin 1) I immediately got the message below about voices; there are no voices attached to that staff.
But worse, the close button did not work and I had to resort toe Windows Task Manager to stop Denemo.
I am not sure what is wrong; if there is something in my file that trips the error. The File otherwise prints fine, extracts parts fine, and plays fine (if too loud!)
Best wishes
Joe