Re: [Denemo-devel] Two issues: Files and Repeats

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Two issues: Files and Repeats
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 10:47:25 +0100

On Fri, 2017-05-12 at 08:41 +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> And I still think that since there is space for it, the repeats help
> should give immediate help and not refer to other help sources!
Well, as I say, there is a very good reason for not hard wiring menu
paths to commands in multiple places. But what occurs to me is that tool
tips could possibly have some convention (like an Associated Commands:
section) which the display of the tooltip could then use to find a
report the paths at runtime). Bug report?