Re: [Denemo-devel] Stems directions, offset positions, cross staff,

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Stems directions, offset positions, cross staff,
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 19:07:00 +0100

On Wed, 2016-09-28 at 10:54 -0300, Marcelo Lima wrote:
> I am trying to simply change rests positions, but when it works, it
> takes me more than 20 minutes to do it, and when it doesn't (almost
> always) the rests goes wherever "they want to", even outside the score
> and the visual range (they simply vanishes from the face of the
> Earth);

Thank you for reporting this, it is indeed broken - there was an error
in the code previously and for that reason it was working - when I fixed
the error, it became broken :(

So I have now fixed this bug, and from tomorrow's build you can drag
rests with ease. (Previously only the first drag worked properly, and
you had to click on the reference point).

The binaries built overnight are at
http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/?C=M;O=A

labelled 0.0.0

or, if you have Debian/Ubuntu