Re: [Denemo-devel] Bar line numbering

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bar line numbering
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 17:59:58 +0100

On Mon, 2016-08-01 at 17:53 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Slightly irritation, but may not be possible to change.
>
> I was transcribing a few bars (ready to transpose them an octave and
> sticking them over a score). It is obviously possible to change the bar
> numbers on the Printout, but as this is a Print directive, the numbers
> in the editor remain stubbornly 1,2,3 etc.

There is a command for changing the bar numbers in the display - it is
used by the Upbeat command, which has to set -1 to keep in step with the
LilyPond numbering.
A quick look in the Command Center failed to find me the name of this
command, I'll look in the Upbeat script to find it ... later.

Richard