Re: [Denemo-devel] Bar line numbering

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bar line numbering
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 20:55:42 +0100

Found it:

 (d-SetMeasureNumberOffset 0) and it disappears.

seems a rather strange way of getting rid of something!

Joe

On 01/08/2016 20:50, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
OK. So I put the command below into the scheme window under View.
It put the correct numbers into the edit view bars (but I evidently must add a Print directive to change the Lilypond)

When I repeated the command in the next bar it put the numbers into the 130s. So SetMeasureNumberOffset takes the actual bar number, adds any previous offsets and then itself. So, assuming I am stupid enough to do this, how do I get rid of an extra scheme command such as this one? It doesn't appear as an object and can't be clicked-on.

Joe