Re: [Denemo-devel] blank pages and whole measure rests with a fermata

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] blank pages and whole measure rests with a fermata
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:51:55 +0000

On Wed, 2016-03-16 at 10:08 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> Thank you, Richard. This suggestion will work.
>

> Recently you asked whether you could post this project (when it's
> completed) on the denemo page and of course--yes. Perhaps there are
> trombone players who are also denemo users who might come across it
> and play it.

Well, it would be the PDF that you might be happy to publish - either on
a site where people pay to download or on a free site (such as IMSLP, I
can publish it there if you wish, as I have an account there). I
wouldn't encourage publishing the Denemo source file as, like a
Microsoft Word document that could be mis-used for malicious purposes.

Whatever you choose, we could put a link to your work on Denemo.org
(assuming it gives a good impression of the program's capabilities!)

You have some questions still outstanding - about fermata on whole
measure rest and merging them from different voices... There is a nice
facility for cutting down a large file to a size you can send (in the
staff menu, Delete Measures Before/After cursor) if these are still
problems.

Richard