Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 19:01:59 +0000

On Sun, 2015-12-27 at 11:57 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I have rebuilt this.

... and it is working! Scroll bars now appear and the music is typeset
in SVG and plays back as expected.

Will it auto-build for the next few days? I would like to experiment
with taking out some of the workarounds that I put in some of which may
be needed ...
I'd also like to finish my planned feature for better control of the
scrolling while the music plays in this view.

Oh, and there is a bug preventing windows users using accented
characters in the Multi-line text command which I would like to fix
before release.

Richard