Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 17:05:39 +0000

On Sun, 2015-12-20 at 08:04 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> That sounds like a good idea. I will put the current stuff in a
> branch.
>

>         - the one that failed only in loading the SVG for the
>         playback view, and trying different versions of the librsvg
>         library.
>

> I had trouble upgrading because the next version up requires a gtk+
> upgrade. A gtk upgrade required a cairo and pango upgrade.

Well, if it builds tonight I'll take a look (using the gdb) at what SVG
files it does load successfully and why it might be failing on
LilyPond's output. It is upgrades to the Windows back end that would be
important I guess - it all works on Debian (though I did have to specify
the color of the drawing, LilyPond's use of currentColor tripped Gtk
up).