[Denemo-devel] A really nice new feature!

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A really nice new feature!
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 19:15:58 +0100

When you add fancy text either in one part or (as a Mark) once for all
parts you can insert all sorts formatting using LilyPond's markup
language. I have added a Preview button that let's you check the effect
(and the syntax if you are hand-rolling it) before you re-typeset the
score.
These marks can have music quotations (entire tiny scores!) and note
names (which will transpose with the music), fret diagrams etc in them.
I imagine Denemo is several light years ahead of the competition in this
area.