Re: [Denemo-devel] Info re denemo use please

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Info re denemo use please
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 12:24:32 +0000

> Denemo is
> being used to transfer Bare Necessities from bass to treble clef.

I guess you will also want to transpose the notes up one or two octaves.
Denemo is different (better) than ordinary music editors in that you can
do this without actually changing the notes you have typed in - you just
say that you want the typesetter to transpose up (this is in the
Score->Typesetter menu).
This is good because it means that the input music continues to be the
same as the original you are copying from - easier to look back and
check things.
You will need to change the clef though, and that has made me think it
would be good to have a similar thing for clefs - a clef that is just
for the typesetting. I'll put that on the bug tracker - thank you!