Re: [Denemo-devel] Info re denemo use please

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Info re denemo use please
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 17:37:59 +0000

On Sat, 2015-02-07 at 15:26 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi, Sorry to bother you but may I have some guidance on two topics :-
>
> a.  How do I increase the size of notes when printing output

Score->Typesetter->(Print)Overall Score Size

(I'm assuming you want the staff lines further apart too, and so on.
There are commands just for note heads etc ...).

> b   How can I change the number of bars printed per line of music

You can force line breaks at specific places (Directives->Print Layout)
and even force a specific number of measures per line
(Score->Typesetter->Measures Per Line) but these are rarely needed
commands. The whole philosophy is different - you say what the music is,
the music typesetter lays it out to make it look good.
If you have a specific problem then please post an example - usually the
typesetting should be just fine without resorting to tweaks.

Richard