[Denemo-devel] Dynamics Staff

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Dynamics Staff
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:48:17 +0000

Hi Ellen

>    I will attach the file I'm working on--I can't seem to eliminate
> the printing between measures 8 and 9 of clefs and time signatures and
> barlines in some dynamics staves. I have not located anything in the
> dynamic staves that shouldn't be there. Any procedural help for
> checking is most appreciated.

The file was too big to get on the mailing list, but I looked at it and
I see you have uncovered more rules for Dynamics Staff - you cannot have
Numeric Time Signature or Hide set on the time signatures in a Dynamics
Staff. Just plain, vanilla, time signature changes.

I have a version with these fixed (they are only present in bars 9 and
11 which is where you see all those extra staffs appear) which I can
send you if you need.
I've logged a bug report for this gotcha.