Re: [Denemo-devel] travis build failing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] travis build failing
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 09:00:07 +0100

On Tue, 2014-06-03 at 14:44 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Yes I am. I won't have many times until next week though.
No problem, I just wanted to save you the job of figuring out what has
changed.
The last new command I added allows the user to insert an external file
into the typeset music (for example, the user can create a set of verses
arranged in columns using some document production program, export the
result as encapsulated postscript and then place this at the end of the
Denemo score where only the first verse underlays the music).
This raises a problem for creating a test - the test script would need
to know where, in the travis environment, the sample eps file is stored.