Re: [Denemo-devel] external file insertion

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] external file insertion
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:58:58 +0100

On Wed, 2014-06-04 at 11:05 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 04.06.2014 10:55, schrieb Richard Shann:
> > I already created a simple editor (it just collects up the lines of the
> > verses and puts them at the end in a single column, interspersed with
> > the number of the verse). It's under the lyrics menu.
>
> Do you mean Liyrics > Typeset verses at end? I never used that because
> it did not work
I recently fixed the fact that it would not work if you had quoted text
in your verses.
> (or I simply did not know how to use it correctly, as it
> is not self explaining and not explained anywhere).
yes, the help for that command seems obscure to me, even though I must
have written it. From what I see, you use it in the scenario where you
have added several verses and decide you want to put some of them at the
end instead. You use the command, and then delete them from under the
music (ah, I see, so that's why the help suggests you use a custom score
layout for that - you can delete them from the custom score layout, but
leave them attached as verses; in this way you can continue to edit them
and re-issue the Typeset Verses at End command... though then you would
need to re-customize the score layout. The other route would be to edit
the verses at the end in the custom layout ...).

Richard