Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.1~rc2.pot.

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.1~rc2.pot.
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:03:38 +0200

2013/10/24 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 08:54 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Also, if I destroy all the palettes, it is not clear how can I add a
> palette from scratch. If I right click on the menu Notes/Rests, for
> example, and click on Add to palette, nothing happens.

The bug here is that it is popping up a one-entry menu, which is so
inconspicuous (and indeed, I am not absolutely sure it is always on top)
that you can easily miss it. Then when you click not on that menu it
takes that as cancellation.
I'll see if I can catch this case and immediately go to selecting the
one entry in the menu (which is "Custom" of course, as there are no
palettes to select from).

ok, I understand
no,  it works fine: I just missed that I had to right click inside an item of the menu (not the menu itself: what is misleading is the fact that the menu, like Notes/Rests, does have a button to add to panel)