Re: [Denemo-devel] Command generation mechanism

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Command generation mechanism
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 14:35:49 +0100

Great - I tested this as a new user, getting your branch by git clone.
Your standalone generator is working perfectly - slightly too perfectly
inasmuch as the resulting commands.c is identical including the initial
comment at the top of the file which needs now to point to the new
generate_commands.c file :)
We should aim to integrate your work as often as we can, so I suggest a
merge of your branch (to the current commit
62b71f3180a07cf91d4916588a014db13125ab46) now. Are you happy (& able) to
do this?

Richard