Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:48:52 -0600

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
I just found the backends that are built, and copied them across. Now
evince complains that libpdfdocument.dll is not found - it is looking in
the right place, but of course we have

~/mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/evince/3/backends$ ls -l
total 212
-rw-r--r-- 1 rshann rshann 202016 Feb 14 16:48 libpdfdocument.a
-rwxr-xr-x 1 rshann rshann   3202 Feb 14 16:48 libpdfdocument.la
-rw-r--r-- 1 rshann rshann   3535 Feb 14 16:48 pdfdocument.evince-backend

Any thoughts - can we generate the .dll instead (we already have
fluidsynth.dll and that is causing no problem).

Maybe we will have to patch the Makefile in the evince/backends/pdf (I am not sure on that path spelling) to tell it to create a .dll or something. I don't know. We should probably ask the evince people. Mac Os X using gub and linux using gub had the same problems. Mingw using gub was always working.