Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 1.0 release
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:44:57 +0000

On Sun, 2013-01-20 at 00:27 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Yes. Can you check to see if portmidi is working for the mingw build.
I downloaded rc7 mingw.exe this morning and ran it on a windows vista
machine - once more only "none" appears in the MIDI Backend selector,
and the message about PortMidi not being linked in appears. (I don't
have an actual MIDI controller attached, but looking at the source code
it is clear that message only appears if the portmidi code is not linked
in).