[Denemo-devel] The release branch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The release branch
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 09:02:37 +0100

Jeremiah, Nils
 I see that you had to re-instate lyparserfuncs.h, presumably because I
forgot to delete includes of it from the various files when I removed
the old parser. The puzzle then is, how did clean builds work - in
particular windows gub? I would like to avoid re-building the windows
executable, as it will need re-testing. I am not proposing that we be
impossibly fussy here - there are no actual changes of source code here,
just how you build from source. Executables are unaltered.

So if you can verify that the sources labelled 0.8.20 do build correctly
on both platforms we are ready to release on Wednesday next, with the
already-built-and-tested windows executable. (This executable will not
be different if re-built, since the include file must have been present,
and it would in any case not affect the resultant binary).

I have some very good progress to check in now if you can move master on
to 0.8.21, Anacrusis displaying properly, Breve, Longa and whole measure
rests, even plain chant all doing the right thing in the Denemo display
*and* the LilyPond!