Re: [Denemo-devel] pause

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] pause
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:09:46 -0600

On Feb 15, 2010, at 11:48 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

Jeremiah - are you still developing the Playback Controls?

I put it on the back burner in order to fix some importmidi issues.

We didn't get
any more feedback from those that want them, but the pause thing I
mentioned in this email and making the navigation buttons affect the
"playback head" (which doesn't make sense without the notion of pause)
rather than the cursor would make sense before we release.

I made all the buttons trigger a procedure in scheme. Is the something in c that i would need to do to implement pause? If so are we to create a scheme interrface so that it is called by the playback controls via the DenemoPause procedure i put in denemo.scm. I don't understand what I else I would have to do. I was prepared to add other things to the playback controls but nobody said anything.